McAfee is really the best to use if you need to work on the protection and safety of your computer. The software program is the best at protecting the computer as well as the devices from all the different types of dangerous unwanted elements the unwanted elements may include malware, spyware, Trojans as well as viral attacks.Unable to see McAfee,
The reason why out of so many options one should prefer McAfee is because the software program is really very easy to use and also the installation process of the software program is an easy thing to do. Also, the software is exceptionally good at performing its assigned task of protection and safety for the computers. But there are so many technologies and features that are there with it so the users are often stuck into technicalities.
McAfee not showing in the system tray-
Well, this can be one problem that the users may get to face while using the McAfee antivirus software program on the computer. There are chances that there is McAfee on the computer already but still, the users are not able to see the icon in the system tray. This can further lead to a lot of inconveniences.
So, here we will see what we can do to make the McAfee icon visible in the system tray. There are certain procedures that we can follow to keep everything well in place.
Search for McAfee icon in the start menu-
In order to complete this search please, follow, the steps given below-
- Please open the start menu
- There try to look for the McAfee icon
- If you see it there in the list then you can simply drag it from the start menu
- You can easily drag and bring it to the desktop
- In order to see if it is actually working or not please double click on the McAfee icon
If in case you are in confusion regarding the installation of McAfee antivirus on the computer, then in order to check that there is a whole different process that you will have to follow.
How to check McAfee installation on your computer?
In order to check that, please follow the given steps-
- Please open the start menu on the computer
- After this move to the control panel
- Next, please click on “programs and features”
- There check the list of programs that opens see if you are able to locate McAfee there
If in case it is not there in the programs list, then that means the software program is not there installed on the computer
So, now in such a case where the software program is not there in the list, the only option you are left with is downloading and installing McAfee. After this, it will be possible for the user to see the McAfee icon in the system tray.
Downloading and installing McAfee antivirus on the system-
In order to, do this; please follow the steps given below-
- Open the McAfee free trial download page on the browser
- After this, click on “download free trial”
- We should then wait for the McAfee trial set up file download to complete
- Next, you should double click on the downloaded McAfee file
- After this, just follow the on-screen instructions for completion of the installation process
If other than this you still need to know anything more in relation to the visibility of McAfee in the system tray after installation then for that you should get in touch with the team of trained and certified McAfee experts’ lines are open for the users all the time so they can go to them anytime.