Gmail has been the favorite to people for many years, there are many other email service options also that are available but still, there is nothing that is as safe and as secure as the Gmail email service is, also it is Gmail only that is the smoothest for people to use with other email services. But as it comes to Gmail account creation many people who are new to the service are seen struggling. There are people who wish to create a new Gmail account without a phone number but that is a tricky process and so the users are mostly stuck in that case.
How many ways are there to create a new account without a phone number?
Well, there are multiple hacks and ways if you are looking around for something through which you can complete your task of creating a new account in Gmail without a phone number. Here, to further make it all very easy and smooth for the users here we will discuss all the available hacks and tricks to do it in the right manner.
Create a fake phone number-
This way of creating a Gmail account without a phone number can be useful if one is doing it for business purposes.
The steps to follow are as given below-
- Open the Google sign-in page
- There click on “create an account”
- After this, from the given options you should click on “To manage my business”
- Next, please enter your first name and your last name
- After this, for further proceedings enter email and password
- Next, please open a new tab there you will need to go to receive messages
- A list of available countries and phone numbers will then be there on the display
- From the list, you can choose any
- Just right after this on the other page, there will be a lot of fake phone numbers
- There you will click on “read received SMS”
- You should then copy that number on the clipboard
- Next, you will need to go to the Google sign-in page there paste the copied phone number
- Also, please do not forget the country code
- Next, you should go to the “receive SMS website” or the OTP
- There, click on “update messages “ to check the OTP
Enter age group below 15-
Well, also if you will enter your age less than 15, then Gmail will not ask for your phone number verification.
In order to do it this way, please follow the steps given below-
- Open chrome in incognito mode
- Next, go to Google sign-in page
- As you will fill in all the details you will there get an option to skip phone number verification
Enter your asked info carefully-
If you will do so, then there will be no doubt left for Google and therefore in this case there are chances that Google may not ask for a phone number verification.
You can also use Bluestacks for this process of creating a Gmail account without a phone number.
To do it through Bluestacks please take the steps given below-
- First of all download the software
- After that open it and then go to “settings”
- Just after this, you should click on “Google icon”
- After this, click on “Add a Google Account”
- Next, from the options on the display click “new”
- Right after this please enter details
- At last click on “create an account”
If you need to know more, then for that the best thing to do would be to ask help from the team of technicians. The technical team is there for the users all the time they can go to the team as per their own comfort.