There are so many car buying and selling websites nowadays that it can seem like a maze and with the 2022 used car market been what it’s been this year, you’ll want a gameplan before you start looking to sell or buy your next ride. If you’re thinking of selling your car online. You have a lot of options to choose from and each website has its own standout features.
Although some sites offer free or low-cost listings. You may not receive support during the selling process, other sites offer seller tools and support. The ability to get cash offers or to add a vehicle history report to your listing but those listings may be pricier. Putting your car up for sale online can be an easy way to find a local buyer or cast a wider net. From a large online marketplace to local listings, you have many options when it comes to selling your vehicle online and each site comes with its unique offerings.
The pandemic has hit every industry by & large and the automobile industry was not spared from the consequences either. During this time, the used car sales market soared all over the US and India, as utility took the forefront. You must be thinking what is the best way to sell a luxury car among the options stated above. Let’s delve into each one of them one-by-one to get a clearer understanding of the upselling points of each option: van
BEST WEBSITES TO SELL YOUR CAR ONLINE:
- PCH AUTO WORLD– This one is a heart favourite & popular among both buyers and sellers as you get advanced search tools, easy financing options & instant cash offers. This is vouched as the best place to sell high end cars and squeeze out the maximum profitable deal possible with credible buyers.
- EBAY MOTORS- If you’re looking to sell your car locally, then eBay Motors is a reasonable option around. It’s simple & easy to set up online car sales listings and free local listing is a catch for all.
- CRAIGSLIST– This one has been around for just forever since 1995 & today stands at listing sites in 70 different countries. It provides low to no stress sale to their clients & you don’t have to worry about coordinating the logistics of car transport and payment.
- COM– This is considered the gold standard when it comes to auto sales online. Reason being their listings are so widely syndicated that their inventory is humungous.
- HEMMINGS– If you’re looking for car selling sites that specialize in collectible and classic cars, Hemmings is the right spot. These guys have a crystal-clear understanding about the classic cars & the best ways a collectible need to be transported.
- CARGURUS– This platform allows a free vehicle listing facility. However if you’re successful in selling your car on the site. You’ll be charged a flat rate of $99. It is popular with buyers as every listing is assigned a ‘deal rating. Which clearly shows whether this is a ‘great deal’ or ‘overpriced’.
- FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE– When Facebook marketplace says, “We buy luxury cars”, they simply infer that they provide an easy to make ad service & having a Facebook account is halfway through in the process. This platform is pretty much for everyone.
- TRUECAR– Traditionally marked as a site for Buyers only, with all the information available, it creates a scenario where buyers can approach TrueCar certified dealers with certainty & confidence. On the site, you also get the True cash offer. Which is a very easy process to close a deal hassle free.
- CARVANA– These guys sell cars & trucks fast and not have to deal with the delivery or transport.
- VROOM– On this site, you can enter information about your car and receive an offer in 30 minutes or less. If you value speed & convenience in the process, then this one’s for you to close the deal & enjoy direct bank account deposit.
- CARMAX– They give you an offer for your vehicle online. But you have to go to one of their stores for an in-person appraisal. In order to complete the sale procedure.
- BRING-A-TRAILER– This one’s for an auto-enthusiast, who’s looking for the best place to sell a car, that’s a vintage or a regular make, to like-minded people & enjoy high-quality traffic to buy & sell your prized possession.
Also visit: News
You must be thinking, what’s the best way to sell a used car. Though each of the above websites are great places to sell a used car online, each platform has different strengths & weaknesses in relation to your particular situation. Therefore, the best place to sell a car online for you. Might be different from your neighbourhood or the guy down the block. Picking where to sell a car smartly depends on what you need. And what you want from a website that sells cars.